120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 204 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 204 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KelliR from Affordable and durable Bought this because it is different and we would know if someone steals it
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Johnny302 from Nice cooler I got this cooler for parties and camping. It really held up and I can pack a lot of drinks is and food in it. I would of have it 5 stars but it doesn't hold ice for six days like it's promoted. It does keep everything cold for six days or more.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by JakeF from Perfect for use at our Rotary School Barbecues Large size makes it great for using at two large school barbecues we do each year. It is big enough to keep frozen product close to grills to save running back and forth to freezer. Well made and easy to clean.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jjsjrsmcs from Well built I purchased this cooler for weekend getaways. Put one bag of ice in the cooler and it stayed cold for three days of mid 80 temps.
Date published: 2018-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trudy from Durable Great for big family size outdoor gathering. Keeps items chilled for longer hours
Date published: 2018-04-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product