120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 204 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 204 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
120 Quart Xtreme® 6 Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JjonesFE from Good camping or party cooler I’ve got the older Extreme 5 version of this cooler, but imagine they are pretty similar, barring updated insulation. I’ve used mine numerous times for camping trips and family/ friend get togethers. Will it hold ice for 5 / 6 days? Maybe, if that is what you are using it for and not getting into it throughout the day during summer for a beverage. I’ve never needed that, but had plenty of ice left over after about 3 days. Built well and only issue I have had was the tethered drain plug finally broke off. A quick call to customer service and a little over $6 (drain assy + shipping) later I was back in business. If you really need ice retention, can’t vouch for that, otherwise these are great coolers for the extended weekend trip / event.
Date published: 2018-10-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rex66 from Not all that Xtreme... I’ve used this cooler three times since purchased just under a year ago. Doesn’t really hold ice that well, definitely not for six days. Really just an average Coleman cooler, no different than the other two I have. Buy something else if you need to hold ice for a couple of days or more.
Date published: 2018-08-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
- reviews, product