120 Quart Xtreme® 5 Marine Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 120 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 204 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a weekend boat trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure on the water.
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 32 °C (90 °F)
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 204 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
120 Quart Xtreme® 5 Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by KikiC from No, No, No. This one is a fail. This cooler is completely useless for the reason I bought it (for weekly deliveries from a local dairy) and I would have gladly returned it immediately if it had happened to rain on a delivery day before the return cutoff date (through Amazon). I had no way of knowing that rain would leak (pour) in somehow, even when shut tight, until it rained. This cooler is supposed to be (and marketed for) using outdoors. There are seams failing somewhere and this cannot be part of the intended design. So disappointed in Coleman! Even worse, the Coleman customer service agent was extrememly rude and basically said "It rains and things get wet. This is not a defect". What? My food should be safe from the environment inside a Coleman cooler! My story does have a happy ending- Amazon is actually stepping up and allowing me to return this useless piece of plastic. Avoid it!
Date published: 2018-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flew from Cooler I enjoy it because it can hold alot of drinks. Plus it was a very good price.
Date published: 2018-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kori from Coleman is the way to go This was a Christmas gift. I have not personally used it ...but the person I bought it for was very pleased with the cooler
Date published: 2018-01-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 16ms
- reviews, product