12V 15-PSI SUP and Water Sport Pump
Make inflating your stand up Paddleboard a breeze with the Sevylor® 12V SUP Pump. The adjustable auto-shutoff lets you connect the high-pressure hose to your board, select your pressure and the pump does the rest and automatically stops at the selected pressure. Because this pump is powered by your vehicle outlets, you transport your board packed up in the car and wait to inflate it after you get to the water. For the times when you plan on doing more than Paddleboarding, this pump is also compatible with other low-pressure inflatables, such as boats and lake floats.
• High-pressure pump inflates up to 15 psi for rigid SUP boards
• Adjustable auto-shutoff stops the pump once a selected pressure is reached
• Inflate boats and floats from a vehicle or boat
• Heavy-duty extension hose with high-pressure valve fitting for reliable high-pressure use
• Low-pressure extension hose and included adaptors for use with Double Lock™, Mini Double Lock™, Boston and pinch valves
• 12-volt plug powers the pump from your vehicle outlets
• Unit select button lets you choose from psi, KPA or mbar
• 1-year limited warranty
12V 15-PSI SUP and Water Sport Pump is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trevor mackay from Great pump, bad hose The pump is fantastic for inflating inflatable SUP’s to the required 15psi. The hose is the weak link. The heat from the pump/compressor softens the glue connecting the connector to the hose. Under pressure the hose pops off that connector. On Amazon lots of people have left reviews trying to fix this problem. If you can fix the hose, the pump is great.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bote from Lasted a year Pump worked well. Used it a handful of times last year. Went to use it for the new season, plugged it in multiple outlets on multiple vehicles, LCD cscreen is blank. Buttons are non-responsive. Came back to this site to see if I was doing something wrong.
Date published: 2018-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimT from Perfect boatside! Have a few inflatable boat for 6 people, very intimidating to consider blowing it up. This pump took 15 minutes our first time, really smooth, no overheating, really impressive.
Date published: 2018-07-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 185ms
- reviews, product