Point Loma™ 12 x 12 Dome Shelter
Provide a comfortable retreat from dawn to dusk with the Coleman® Point Loma™ 12 x 12 Dome Shelter. In just 15 minutes you can start enjoying the 144 sq. ft. of shade this shelter provides. It's unique, super-stable dome shape protects from the low-angle sun in the early morning and late evening. During the day, the UVGuard™ material offers our best protection from the sun. The vented roof provides better ventilation, making this a great choice for large parties and family reunions.
- UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
- Dome shape is super stable and offers protection from low-angle sun
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Vented roof releases trapped heat for more comfort
- Taped seams help keep water out if it rains
- Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
- Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
- Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Easy setup in about 15 minutes
- 144 sq. ft. of shade
- 12 x 12 ft.
- 7 ft. 2 in. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Point Loma™ 12 x 12 Dome Shelter is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by shogun45 from Best Shelter you can buy! I've had this shelter for over 10 years and it has never failed me. Under the worst weather conditions and high winds I saw countless shelter get torn up and blow away. It is not something easy to carry around but if you drive up and set it up they are awesome. I have a small 18' RV with an awning, I set this up right next to the awning and have a fully covered area under any weather condition to move around in. I have also purchase 3 sun shades to put up as needed to block low wind and rain. We go out just about every weekend during the summer and it always amazes people how well it work compared to their traditional square ones.
Date published: 2018-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeanNH from Sturdy, plenty of space I use this camping with my teardrop trailer. It provides sufficient clearance for the rear hatch of my trailer and space to spare. It sheds rain easily, has a wind vent to help it withstand the wind as well. The straps help you square it up, but once it is staked in place, you don't need to leave them there. If you don't stake it, however, the legs will move outward; you need either the straps or stakes. Takes 15-20 minutes to erect and there is a learning curve, but great color and comfort. The poles are sturdy and they slide in and out of position easily, no buttons to push, etc.
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shelly from Love the size Used it Twice for camping. First time great. Second time Velcro straps ripped tent, but still usable. Just disappointed in quality and because it was used never contacted Coleman.
Date published: 2017-10-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 194ms
- reviews, product