150 Quart Xtreme® 5 Marine Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 150 Quart Xtreme® 5 Marine Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 223 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. The dry storage tray even lets you keep items out of the ice. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel screws resist rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a weekend boat trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the swing handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler. Meanwhile the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus so your cooler stays clean until your next fun adventure on the water.
• Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 223 cans
• Dry storage tray gives you a place to store items out of the ice
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Swing handles for easy carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel screws
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel lid strap keeps the lid from opening too far and overextending the hinges
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Cutting board included for convenient food preparation
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
150 Quart Xtreme® 5 Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charity Cook from Best value for your money Purchased this cooler 3 years ago and it has been extremely durable. Everyone ask where I purchased it but have not found it at Academy since. The dividers and dry storage make this an added value keeps ice for days and the stainless hinges and spring keep the lid in place. I use this cooler for every MS150 each year and it just works well.
Date published: 2018-09-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product