150 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 150 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 223 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. The dry storage tray even lets you keep items out of the ice. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a weekend boat trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the comfort-grip swing handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler. Meanwhile the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus so your cooler stays clean until your next fun adventure on the water.
• Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 223 cans
• Dry storage tray gives you a place to store items out of the ice
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip swing handles for easy carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel lid strap keeps the lid from opening too far and overextending the hinges
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Cutting board included for convenient food preparation
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
150 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin in Boca from Great Cooler For The Money I bought this cooler for my fishing boat and to do double duty in case of a hurricane. It’s big enough to fit all my freezer items and it’s supposed to hold ice for many days. Haven’t tested this feature yet. The cooler looks great and is well constructed. It’s the perfect height for use as an extra seat in my boat. The hardware is all stainless and looks durable. A great feature is that it came with a dry goods tray and dividers for inside the cooler. Plus, it came with a hose hookup so you can drain it wherever you want. All this was included. No extra cost. I really like that it is made in the USA, too. It was shipped quickly and arrived as promised. It was a great experience all around.
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandpa Jon from Best Bang for your Buck! We have two of these 150 quart coolers for camping, one for food, one for drink. They hold ice well. We normally replenish ice after 3 days because we are in and out of these coolers many times during the day. I generally use and make frozen water bottles for cooling purposes to avoid water pooling in the bottom of the food cooler.
Date published: 2019-02-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 180ms
- reviews, product