150 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler
Get the ultimate in long-term cold retention while you're out on the water when you bring a Coleman® 150 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler. Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the wall and lid to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 223 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. Two storage dividers and a dry storage tray also let you organize your items and keep some things out of the ice. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're headed on an extended-length boat trip or heading to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole, the comfort-grip swing handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler. Meanwhile the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus so your cooler stays clean until your next fun adventure on the water.
• Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the walls and lid for long-term ice retention
• Holds 223 cans
• Dry storage tray gives you a place to store items out of the ice
• 2 storage dividers lets you organize your cooler contents
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip swing handles for easy carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel spring lid strap locks lid in place when open to prevent accidental closings
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Integrated fish ruler lets you easily size up your catch
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
150 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by shamm9822 from Leaks I just purchased this from the Coleman website and used it for the first time on my birthday 2 days ago. I came into the garage today and it leaked through the bottom. My garage is sloped outward and the entire cooler had water underneath it and a pool of water heading out the garage. I really hope that this is just a fluke and they replace it with one that doesn't leak because I do like how tight the lid seals and if it doesn't leak it would be a good quality product. I will update my review after I hear from Coleman.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by JTP* from Very durable This cooler is a well made product and we use it often to get our food fresh and beverages cold.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by B. Montana from Tough with a affordable price This a great product for camping or just carrying it in the back of you pickup or SUV.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tuffcookie from Love it Great cooler for the price! Holds ice well with lots of fish!!
Date published: 2018-07-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 16ms
- reviews, product