16 Can Cooler (Green)
Whether you take it to the game, picnic or campsite, there are plenty of places to store what you need to keep cool in a green Coleman® 16 Can Cooler with removable hard liner. The convenient cooler has four places to store water bottles, extra snacks and small gear—a zippered pocket in the front, a mesh pocket under the lid and two mesh pockets on the sides. There's even a bungee cord on top for quick access. Use ice with the hard liner or ice substitutes without it. The soft liner is made of FDA-approved food contact material that's safe for use with food and drinks. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses.
- Holds 16 cans
- Remove hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Use ice with hard plastic liner; use ice substitutes without it
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Side handles for more carrying control
- Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
- Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
- FDA-approved soft liner, safe for use with food and drinks
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
- Dimensions: 11.81 in. x 6.69 in. x 11.81 in. (30 cm x 17 cm x 30 cm)
- Soft cooler made in China
- Hard liner made in U.S.A.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
16 Can Cooler (Green) is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aname from Great purchase! Ive had it for about 7 weeks now and i couldnt be happier with it. It gets thrown around in a truck everyday and its held up so far. I throw an ice pack in it and it stays cold until atleast until lunch which is about 6 hours between putting it in and eating. I havnt tested to see how long it will actually stay cold for.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jas1776 from Only holds 6 cans, Ice melts quickly. When they say 16 can cooler, they are being silly. If you expect to put any ice in it, it will only hold six cans at most. The ice melts fairly quickly, but it is usable for a picnic or half-day hike, etc. The plastic liner pulls out so it can be used as acooler with ice packs for food. At the end of the day it gets the job done, but how in the world can you fit 16 cans in this thing? You can't.
Date published: 2018-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by I don't have one from Coleman replacement cooler! Been looking for a new Coleman to replace the same kind and style I've been carrying for years. There's nothing wrong w it but it's looking dirty......I'm thrilled that I found this and in this wonderful olive color. A friend told me where to find a replacement!!
Date published: 2018-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by auntie from kids liked it nephews loved it. I put drinks in it and gave it for Christmas present. I am one short which I will go to your website right now and purchase.
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank 26 from Great product I love it , I have bought one every year Will continue getting them See you next year and
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by R -Tee from reasonable price and great quality This unit was essentially a work lunch box which we are using without the liner
Date published: 2017-11-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product