16 x 8 Instant Sun Shelter
Start your tailgating fun faster with a Coleman® 16 x 8 Instant Sun Shelter. This shelter fits perfectly into a parking space and it takes just about three minutes and three steps to set up 128 sq. ft. of shade. The telescoping poles are easy to extend into place thanks to the pinch-free Comfort Grip™ technology and large feet that are big enough to stand on while you set up the shelter. Once it’s up, the UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection from the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun’s done, the frame folds down for compact storage.
• Fits a parking space - perfect for tailgating
• UVGuard™ material provides 50+ UPF protection from the sun's dangerous rays
• Instant setup in about 3 minutes
• Extending, 1-piece frame and telescoping poles for easy setup and compact storage
• Comfort Grip™ technology locks your shelter into place for easy, pinch-free pole extension
• Large feet let you step on them when extending the poles for easy setup
• Rugged, Polyguard 2X™ double-thick fabric stands up to the rigors of the outdoors
• Wheeled carry bag for easy storage and transport
• Ground stakes and pre-attached guy lines included
• 128 sq. ft. of shade
• 16 x 8 ft.
• 8 ft. 4 in. center height
• 1-year limited warranty
16 x 8 Instant Sun Shelter is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AjFlorida from Great idea but badly executed The shelter works perfectly but the mechanism is badly flawed, the criss-crossing scissor type frame is joined by plastic link's which snap on 2nd third use. I am careful with my things but this one is beyond delicate. I made my own links by bending aluminum plates and now it works fine. The shade needs 2 people to put up and goes up in no time. Had expected Coleman to make a sturdy product.
Date published: 2018-01-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by JohnnyVegas0 from 3 minutes. I don’t think so. Way too complicated to raise. This tent sucks and now sits in my garage collecting dust. Anyone want it for free?
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julio from Easy to use I love my canopy It's perfect for camping Easy to assemble .
Date published: 2018-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by NelAM from Great backyard sunshade We bought this to cover part of our backyard patio, which gets full sun in the summer. Although it was a little cumbersome to put up with just two people, once up, it has been perfect. It is large enough for seating and space for kids to play, and has greatly increased our outdoor time this summer.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by vinceherman from Large, easy, works so well! I have many canopies, larger and smaller. This 8x16 is the best mix of large space and easy to put up. Picnic table in one end and chairs in the other make a great social space!
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Good old 55 from Works great Easy to set up and keep the blazing hot sun off of us and big enough for a large family to get under
Date published: 2018-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by BB6030 from Party Tent Use this item two to three times a year. Fits perfectly along the side of our pool.
Date published: 2018-09-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product