200 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler
Get the ultimate in long-term cold retention while you're out on the water when you bring a Coleman® 200 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler. Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the wall and lid to keep your items cold for up to 7 days. Large enough to hold 325 cans, you'll have plenty of space to store refreshments or your catch for an entire fishing expedition. A dry storage tray also lets you organize your items and keep some things out of the ice. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun's damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're headed on an extended-length boat trip or heading to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole, the comfort-grip swing handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. You can even secure extra gear to the lid with the integrated tie-down slots. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler. Meanwhile the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, so your cooler stays clean until your next fun adventure on the water.
• Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun's damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 7-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the walls and lid for long-term ice retention
• Holds 325 cans
• Dry storage tray gives you a place to store items out of the ice
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip swing handles for easy carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel spring lid strap locks lid in place when open to prevent accidental closings
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Integrated tie-down slots let you secure gear to the lid with bungees (sold separately)
• Integrated fish ruler lets you easily size up your catch
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You May Also Like
200 Quart Offshore Pro Series™ Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by dsoren65 from worst cooler on the market I have only used this cooler a few times fishing, and the so call stainless steel is rusting like crazy. I asked Coleman about this and of course they don't cover rust under warranty
Date published: 2018-07-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by fredski from Holding Up Well I've had this cooler for several years and it is doing fine. The stainless did stain some, but not bad, in my case. I use it almost exclusively in a salt water environment. It holds ice well, and will fit a ton of fish.
Date published: 2018-09-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by Quin from Poor quality Handles broke on first use with only a 20lb bag of ice. Drain came off completely apart while trying to unscrew cap.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fish from Satisfied I use this cooler to hold extra ice and fish on my Sportfish. Works as it should. I also use it for deer and hogs in the fall. No complaints and hundreds cheaper than big name coolers. If you don't abuse it , it will hold up fine.
Date published: 2018-08-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 159ms
- reviews, product