28 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 28 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 3 days. Large enough to hold 48 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for you and your fishing buddies. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a weekend boat trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the comfort-grip bail handle makes getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, so you're ready for your next fun adventure on the water.
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 3 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 48 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip bail handle allows for easy carrying with just one hand
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
28 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by maryl from Good Quality and well Made A nice looking and well made cooler. The size is good for day trips. Bought as a gift for a 22 year old.
Date published: 2017-12-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jodie from So did not live up to expectations For a Coastal Xtreme Series Marine cooler, this was a huge disappointment. Even pre-cooled, and kept inside of our air conditioned camper, it could not keep a 20 lb. of ice for 24 hours. We put the ice into it in the evening and by mid-day, the next day, it was almost all melted. Never would make 3 days unless perhaps it was one solid block and the cooler never opened. Would not buy again, not worth the hassle to return.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hadley from Perfect size and no small parts to wear out. This was for cruising cocktail parties on my boat. It is the perfect size to keep ice and mixers cold. Great portability too. It also doubles as a keeper of frozen food when grocery shopping in the summer.
Date published: 2018-07-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by John C from Affordable but marginal quality hinges Screws started levering out of lid on first opening due to stiff plastic hinges. Many reviews include handle breaking first or second use.
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stevo from Fantastic size Good for wine + beer while out on my sail boat. Buy it!
Date published: 2018-05-28
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product