30 Can Cooler (Green)
Keep everything cold at the ball field or campsite with the Coleman® 30 Can Soft Cooler with removable hard liner. It’s easy to carry, with side handles for more control or an adjustable, padded shoulder strap for more comfort. Four pockets and a bungee on top make packing up extra food, snacks and gear simple. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses. The soft liner is also made of FDA-approved food contact material, so it's safe to use with food and drinks. Use ice with the hard liner or ice substitutes without it; either way the heat-welded seams are going to prevent soft liner leaks.
- Holds 30 cans
- Remove hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Use ice with hard plastic liner; use ice substitutes without it
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Side handles for more carrying control
- Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
- Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
- FDA-approved soft liner, safe for use with food and drinks
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
- Dimensions: 12.2 in. x 9.65 in. x 13.78 in. (31 cm x 25.51 cm x 35 cm)
- Soft cooler made in China
- Hard liner made in U.S.A.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
30 Can Cooler (Green) is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by tom Texas from defects bought Coleman lunch box's both with defects no refunds never buy again sad
Date published: 2017-11-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nikk from Durable, thus far Bought this for my husband. Second Coleman cooler lunch bag I've bought for my hubby. His first one lasted about 2 years. He uses it every work day. It gets dirty and tossed around a lot. This one is holding up thus far. More than I necessarily wanted to pay on another lunchbox, but 2 years is fairly decent for how he trudges it around. So if I can get 2 years at least from this one, I'll be happy. And I know he is, now that he has another durable, closing lunch bag again.
Date published: 2018-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mike2506 from Well made. I use it every day for work. Inside pocket could use a zipper.
Date published: 2018-05-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 78ms
- reviews, product