30 Quart Excursion® Cooler
Item Number 3000001999
When it's time to take a lunch, take it anywhere with a Coleman® 30 Quart Excursion® Cooler. Large enough to hold 51 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space to pack a full meal for several people. Whether you're bringing lunch to work or heading out for an afternoon picnic, the large-grip bail handle makes getting to your destination easy, and since this cooler will keep things cold for up to 2 days, you can go farther than you think to enjoy your meal. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 2-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 51 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large-grip bail handle allows for easy carrying with just one hand
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
30 Quart Excursion® Cooler is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Iambjm from Not impressed The stupid lid won't stay open when loading it. I don't want to bend it back too far for fear of breaking it. The store didn't have too many coolers in stock that's why I ended up with this one
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by NotImpressed from Lid doesn't close tight..lid still moves Lid doesn't have a snug fit so it still moves even though it is closed. Don't be online if you live in Canada. No exchanges or returns allowed. A very stupid rule.
Date published: 2018-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Albert -bud from 30 gal cooler Small but in goes a long way. You can fit 24 bottle beers. And have rooms for meets for sandwiches. Good little cooler with lots of capacity.
Date published: 2019-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Popps from Great Deal use this for work, great size fits everything i need. keeps my food cool for 24 plus hours
Date published: 2017-11-05
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
- reviews, product