36-Hour 42-Can Marine Cooler
Item Number 2000029197
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water when you bring a Coleman® 36-Hour 42-Can Marine Cooler. Extra insulation keeps your items cold for up to 36 hours, and the zippered main compartment also helps seal in the cold. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, the outer material is water-resistant to keep from soaking up moisture, and D-rings work perfectly to tie this cooler down to your deck so it doesn't slide around when the water gets choppy. Zippered side pockets along with front and side mesh pockets let you store extra snacks. No matter where you go or what extras you bring, a padded, adjustable shoulder strap and soft-grip top handle make it easy to carry and load into your boat. After you've reached the perfect fishing spot, the top hatch in the lid makes it easy to grab an ice-cold drink. Once you're back home, the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, making it easy to clean between each adventure on the water.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 36-hour ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 42 cans
• Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
• Water-resistant material made for a marine environment
• Reinforced bottom for added durability
• D-rings let you securely tie down your cooler to your boat deck
• Zippered main compartment keeps contents cold
• Durable, oversized zippers and zipper pulls
• Top hatch for easy access
• Padded, removable, adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable, hands-free carrying
• Soft-grip top handle for comfortable carrying
• Zippered side pockets, front and side mesh pockets for added storage
• Heat-welded seams prevent leaks
You May Also Like
36-Hour 42-Can Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TNfirstflight from Great price I purchased this cooler last summer. It's durable, plenty of storage. I love it. The only downside is my friends keep trying to walk off with it.
Date published: 2019-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Beeman from Bad investment I paid almost 60 bucks hoping for a soft sided cooler of this size that would keep ice for a few days. Not the case. A fully loaded cooler and 1 1/2 bags of ice lasted less than 15hrs. It was in the shade and the temp never get above 75. A poor investment. I would recommend spending more money and a different manufacturer.
Date published: 2019-08-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Traci from Doesn’t keep ice for 10 hours I am so disappointed with this cooler. It sat out in the 75 degree weather on a boat for 4 hours and all the ice was completely melted after 4 hours. Then put it in the bed of the truck to bring food home with 4 ice packs and they even were thawing after a 3.5 hour trip home. So bummed I don’t have my receipt to return it
Date published: 2019-06-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 164ms
- reviews, product