40 Can Collapsible Cooler
Have the convenience of a large cooler when you need one and extra storage room in your home when you don't. The Coleman® 40 Can Collapsible Cooler is big enough to hold almost two cases of soda and then collapse down to the size of a phone book when you're ready to put it away. A bungee cord on the back, front pocket and external lid storage make keeping snacks and utensils convenient. An adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses. Heat-welded seams help prevent soft liner leaks.
• Holds 40 cans
• Space saver design collapses flat for easy storage
• Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
• Front pocket, back bungee and outside lid pocket for optimal storage
• Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
• Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
• Fully-expanded: 14 in. x 11.4 in. x 12.3 in. (35 cm x 29 cm x 31 cm)
• 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
• 420D Dobby body, 500D polyester bottom, PEVA liner
40 Can Collapsible Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Penny50 from Affordable and great value! We travel from Ohio to Florida and back with this cooler and the food stays cold. It is easy to store and lightweight for picnics. If anyone knows what the Velcro straps are for that are inside the cooler, please let me know. Can’t find out what, but am sure it would be useful.
Date published: 2018-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tabasco456 from REALLY keeps things cold! I used one to transport frozen food from Wichita to Houston. Not only was the food still hard frozen when I arrived in Houston, but the tortillas I had placed on top of the food were frozen too!
Date published: 2018-01-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product