40 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 40 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 4 days. Large enough to hold 60 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. Travelling is even easier because the telescoping handle locks into the extended position, so you can push or pull your cooler. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 4-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 60 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Locking telescoping handle stays extended to easily pull and push your cooler
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
40 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jimbo! from perfect size looking for a cooler to bring to baseball for food and drinks.
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by 22positions from Bigger than I need and there are concerns. I bought the cooler today from Canadian Tire in Toronto, ON. A hot humid day, Before getting to the check out I noticed the wheels were wobbling,.A concern due to 2 reviews indicating the wheels popped off in a day or two. I changed it with another on the shelf that did not have the issue. I paid and left. I transferred ice/slush from another cooler and the drinks. The other cooler was much smaller and lacked a drain plug. This cooler was about a quarter full all told. It did not have enough ice to cool the whole unit and so by the end of the day, I had drinks and cold water. Is it extreme? Maybe. It’s big and I had trouble getting it into the trunk of my Jetta. It could have sat on the back seat but what I really needed it to sit on the floor behind the drivers seat. It’s too wide for that. Coleman coolers are generally well regarded but there are reviews indicating the telescoping handle is not sturdy. I agree in that it will snap if the cooler is full and you pick it up using that handle. There are lift handles moulded into the sides for that. Many other Coleman cooler lids have a deep ledge allowing you to place your fingers to easily pop the lid open when needed. The ledge on this one is much more shallow and i’ll need time to adjust.
Date published: 2018-08-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 20ms
- reviews, product