45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler
Item Number 3000002557
Keep your food and drinks cold, and keep the fun going, for up to 3 days when you roll in with a Coleman® 45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler. Large enough to hold 70 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 3 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 70 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Locking telescoping handle stays extended to easily pull and push your cooler
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You May Also Like
45 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 360dart from Great cools, affordable price. Got this cooler to use on boat at the river. Holds lots of beer and food. When topped off with ice. Stays cold for 2 days in 100degree weather. I recommend this, it's river approved!!!
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bridget13 from Soo cold I love this cooler so much! It’s the perfect size.? The drinks stay so cold, the ice barely melts, and there’s wheels!! Can’t go wrong!
Date published: 2019-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by javier from This is very good for drinks. Beer, sodas, etc. We use it camping in hot weather and it keeps ice for at least 4 days. We keep it in a shady area of our camp site always.
Date published: 2019-09-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 174ms
- reviews, product