48 Quart Performance Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold, and keep the fun going, for up to 3 days when you bring a Coleman® 48 Quart Performance Cooler. Large enough to hold 63 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or out to a BBQ, the 2-way handles make getting to your destination easy. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 3-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 63 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Hinged lid for easy, one-handed access
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
48 Quart Performance Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by ctchris from Affordable but flimsy Holds ice well. Handles are flimsy and cheap plastic. Hinges are plastic and could probably wear out and come apart at some point. Worth about 20 bucks but does the job. Get what you pay for you at this discounted price.
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by Don’t remember from No real hinges Seems a bit cheaply made compared to my old Coleman. The hinges aren’t real hinges, just bendy plastic. I expect them to break after a year or so. If it does last beyond a year I will write a new reveiw.
Date published: 2018-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by LOUISE from EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE MONEY WE USE THEM TO SHIP SAMPLES TO THE LAB THAT ARE TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE.
Date published: 2017-11-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product