48 Quart Inland Performance Series™ Marine Cooler
When you're out on the water, keep your food and drinks cold for up to 3 days when you bring a Coleman® 48 Quart Inland Performance Series™ Marine Cooler. Large enough to hold 63 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for you and your fishing buddies. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel screws resist rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a day on the boat or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the 2-way handles make getting to your destination easy. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure on the water.
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 3 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 63 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Hinged lid for easy, one-handed access
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel screws
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
48 Quart Inland Performance Series™ Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tico from Cheap and gets the job done. Had this cooler for 14 years. Many fishing trips where I left it in the back of my truck and boat for days in the Florida sun. Kids jumping on it, huge people using it as a seat. Always held the ice and whatever we put in it. Wifey, because it came apart. I now got the 120 Marine.
Date published: 2018-02-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 38ms
- reviews, product