50 Quart Marine Cooler
Keep food and drinks cold for nearly a week in the Coleman® 50 Quart Cooler. Inside, ThermOZONE™ Insulation holds the cold free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks. The chest is large enough to hold 71 cans—nearly three cases of soda. A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close. When you’re ready to pick up and move, the two-way handles make carrying more comfortable. At the end of the trip, just open up the rustproof, leak-resistant drain. The tilted channel does all the work for you.
• Holds 71 cans—nearly three cases of soda
• ThermOZONE™ Insulation doesn’t contain CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
• Antimicrobial liner resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria
• UV-reflective additive prevents yellowing and weakening in the case
• Hinged lid for easy access to get back to the fun faster
• Four cup holders keeps drinks close
• Two-way handles for easy carrying
• Exterior Dimensions: 27.63 in. x 14.75 in. x 14.86 in.
• Interior Dimensions: 21.5 in. x 9.75 in. x 10.63 in.
You May Also Like
50 Quart Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dairyman from Strong and long lasting I have 19 of these coolers and use them to haul 5.5 gallons of milk with icepacks 4 days a week, and many have been in service for the past 7 years! The handles are great because like anything they will get weak after years of use and they are designed to be easily replaced. I think these coolers are a great deal and seem to hold up forever.
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by Okie from Handles not strong I recently bought this cooler and after using it one day in the boat I went to lift the cooler and the handle broke off. Hopefully I can find a new pin for the handle.
Date published: 2018-03-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 164ms
- reviews, product