50 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 50 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 84 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. Travelling is even easier because the telescoping handle locks into the extended position, so you can push or pull your cooler. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 84 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Locking telescoping handle stays extended to easily pull and push your cooler
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
50 Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tkpost from 5 days is a blatant lie All of my ice melted in 1 day in like 80 degree weather and of course all of my food got soggy. For the price it is much better to buy Walmart's RTIC cooler. The lid bent in when someone sits on it. That's also not why the ice melted.
Date published: 2018-07-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by AKPATTE from Ice Melts in 1-2 days guaranteed We bought 2 if these coolers for long camping trips and have had problems with ice melting in a day or two. Everything we put in was pre chilled including the coolers. Very saddened as Coleman usually is best products out there.
Date published: 2018-08-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product