54 Quart Steel Belted® Cooler
Go back in time with cold food and drinks today when you take a Coleman® 54 Quart Steel Belted® Cooler along with you. It looks just like the one you remember with its classic design first developed in 1954. Large enough to hold 85 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip steel handles and stainless steel lid latch make getting to your destination easy, comfortable and secure. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax while you enjoy the day with a cold drink in hand. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure. A Coleman® Steel Belted® Cooler will rekindle your fondest outdoor memories — and equip you to make many new ones.
• Iconic design with a painted steel body
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 4-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 85 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip steel handles for easy, controled lifting and carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel lid latch keeps your cooler closed over the bumps
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• 6-year limited warranty
• Made in the USA
54 Quart Steel Belted® Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Khaasfay from Great product love it Exactly what my campers needed. They had troubles last year camping with their old cooler. I decided to go a little old school with them and get the original campers cool r.
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by rar1 from just what I wanted I grew up with steel sided Coleman coolers in the 60s and 70s. I recently dug it out of my parents' basement, but the plastic was smelly and brittle, and not really usable any longer. I was happy to be able to still buy a classic style steel sided cooler. Thanks!
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by sonny d from Wonderful reminds me of camping with my grandparents when I was young. Well built cooler and just keeps food cold. We love it
Date published: 2018-02-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 38ms
- reviews, product