55-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler
The Coleman 55-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler is designed for the rough and wild, be it a fishing expedition on the high seas or an epic camping trip in the wilderness. UVGuard material protects it from the sun's damaging rays, and integrated corrosion-resistant hinges and catch-free recessed rubber latches secure the antimicrobial liner in a virtually indestructible outer shell. In fact, once you slip a padlock into the lock slot, this chest is certified to resist even hungry grizzly bears. Thick insulation up to 2.5 inches and a tight-fitting gasket seal around the lid mean your cooler will keep food or the day’s catch cold and will retain ice for 6 days at temps up to 90°F. Nonskid feet ensure your cooler stays where you want it, and tie-down points give you the option to secure the cooler to, say, your boat deck while leaving the lid free to open and close. When it’s time to pack up, extended-length rope handles with durable soft-touch grips make carrying comfortable. This tough, American-made cooler doesn't just survive rough conditions—it thrives in them.
• Retains cold and keeps ice for 6 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to 2.5-inch lid and floor insulation, 2-inch sidewall insulation, and tight-fitting gasket seal around lid
• Antimicrobial liner and integrated cutting board resist odor, mold, mildew, and fungus from forming on them
• Storage basket separates dry items from ice and beverages
• Dual-size drain for easy draining of excess water from a standard hose or a fast 2-inch gate mouth
• Interior dimensions: 17.1 x 10.5 x 13.4 inches; exterior dimensions: 27.4 x 19.6 x 19.6 inches
• Dry ice compatible
• Made in the USA
55-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pcduke from its a great cooler and love I bought it for camping and hunting i have tested out by keep cold beverages for work so far what they say product can do it does what it advertised held ice for 6if dont empty water out it will not holed ice for 6 day think about fishing up in Alaska cold winter fishing fishing pole collects ice on the tip how you going to get it of you stick the tip in the move it around it melts the so if you are traveling with in a vehicle water moving inside cooler melting quicker empty water out once a day it will last 6 days tested about70 to 85 degrees for the 6 day
Date published: 2018-06-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product