55 Quart Rugged 55 A/T Wheeled Cooler
Blaze a trail to anywhere and take along some cold food and drinks with a Coleman® 55 Quart Rugged 55 A/T Wheeled Cooler. This all-terrain cooler can go as far off the beaten path as you can with its telescoping handle and 8-in. oversized, off-road wheels that give you 75% more ground clearance than a Coleman® cooler with 6-in. wheels. For the rare occasions when the wheels won't cut it, the rugged EZ-Lift™ swing handles make it easy to carry your cooler in the roughest of conditions. Large enough to hold 84 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people, and they'll stay cold for up to 5 days. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. After you've trekked your way back, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next off-road adventure.
• 8-in. oversized, off-road wheels help you conquer any terrain
• 75% more ground clearance than a Coleman® cooler with 6-in. wheels
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 84 cans
• Long, telescoping handle for easy pulling and compact storage
• Rugged EZ-Lift™ swing handles for easy carrying in tough conditions
• Heavy-duty lid latch keeps your cooler closed over the bumps
• Integrated bungee tie-down system lets you secure extra gear to the lid
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
55 Quart Rugged 55 A/T Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Redeyes00 from The right size for tailgates and stays cold Great product for tailgates, keeps drinks cold for quite a while. Two items that I had a problem with though...the lock/clip is pretty loose and doesn't have that reassuring click like you get with others. Also, the handle has a tough time staying fully open when pulling the cooler full of product. I wish both pieces locked in place more securely.
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Buddy from It keeps things cold but Love this for the beach. Sometimes hard to pull if the sand is soft. Keeps things cold for 6 plus hours at the beach. Complaint is the handle gets rusted & we can't pull it up all the way. We live by the ocean so there has to be a solution. Won't give it up.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Reynaldo from Outdoor Cooler Is too high and dont fit in the cars trunk. In general is a great cooler, perhaps a 40 Quart is a better size
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Fnando00 from Does not keep Ice cold This is the most expensive cooler I've ever bought. I bought it over a year ago and It has gone on multiple camping trips and tailgating outings. Unfortunately, it has turned out to be a waste of money. The ice melts within a couple hours and you are left with water. Out of all the cooler brands I've owned this has been the worst one.
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by “weegee “ from Affordable, durable and compact! This rugged ice chest fits perfect in my back seat of my truck and the truck bed! Gives more room and I’m impressed with the wheels with all weight, also the bungees, and great place to plant your Buttocks! Ha! Ha! Thanks again Coleman! Enjoying it! Also, my son-in laws liked it!
Date published: 2017-12-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 42ms
- reviews, product