70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler
Item Number 3000001994
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 100 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 100 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
You May Also Like
70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by coolerbuyer from BROKEN WHEN PURCHASED Purchased at my local Walmart and when i got it home one of the screws holding the lid on was hanging half out. There is nothing holding the screws into the lid except for foam.
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Koolaidman from Weekend cooler I got this off amazon in navy blue. We had this thing filled to the brim 3/4 with food and 1/4 ice for a 3 day camp trip. When we got home to unload the cooler there was still plenty of ice in the bottom. I also bought one of those cheap battery motion sensing light to stick on the inside lid so I could find my beers in the dark. This works great!
Date published: 2019-10-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product