70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 100 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the EZ-Clean top wipes clean, and the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 100 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• EZ-Clean top uses a smoother surface that easily wipes clean
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
70 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by heavy juice from Excellent Value This cooler has never been in temperatures above 80 degrees and I do my best to keep it shaded and I don't load it until it has held ice water for at least 24 hours. With those qualifiers I am totally impressed with its ice-retention ability. As with any cooler it keeps block ice frozen longer than ice cubes so I use at least 50% block ice. Under the above conditions and with lid openings minimized this cooler has had no trouble keeping ice for five (5) days. It is plenty sturdy and the seal around the lid is very tight. I paid less than $65 (free shipping) and am quite pleased with the cooler's performance and the value it offers. It's the best cooler I've ever owned and I have no reservations about recommending it.
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Grammy from Doesn’t keep ice We got it at the Coleman outlet in Branson MO we bought it because good price but says will keep ice up to five days ice was gone in three days
Date published: 2018-08-07
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product