70 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water, and make the fun last longer, when you bring a Coleman® 70 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 100 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for you and your fishing buddies. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, this cooler's UVGuard™ material offers protection from the sun’s damaging rays, and its stainless steel hardware resists rusting. Whether you're bringing lunch for a weekend boat trip or heading to your favorite fishing hole, the comfort-grip no-crush handles make getting to your destination easy and comfortable. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure on the water.
• UVGuard™ material helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 100 cans
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip no-crush handles for easy, pinch-free carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
70 Quart Coastal Xtreme Series™ Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Insert Random Name from Why does rain get in my cooler? Wife bought this for me for fathers day bout 4-5 years ago. It keeps well, works for all our picnics, and parties, and weekends when I'm working outside for Gatorade, etc. One issue that I've dealt with though, causing me to clean it, every time I need to use it. I store this outside on my deck, whenever I come to use it, always has several inches of rainwater standing in it. Any ideas on how to stop that? Really it's a minor issue, as I'd clean it between uses anyways, but I am curious on why it's happening. Clearly wicking is more powerful than I thought. Perhaps I could put some weather stripping under the lid to seal it better.
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flyfisher from As advertised. Works like it should. Keeps ice for 5 days in plus 20c temperatures.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by JCam from arrived on time, undamaged I haven't used this yet. waiting for the summer to use it.
Date published: 2017-11-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product