75 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman® 75 Quart Xtreme® 5 Cooler. Xtreme® technology uses extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 118 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on a long weekend camping trip, a roadtrip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and long, telescoping handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional molded handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. Once you arrive, the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Xtreme® technology uses extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
• Holds 118 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
• Long, telescoping handle for easy pulling and compact storage
• Molded handles for easy, controled lifting
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
75 Quart Xtreme® 5 Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by sorry from Great cooler EXCEPT FOR THE HANDLES!! Was very sorry to see Coleman replace their older version of this cooler that had the heavy duty "Built In" handles on the side. I have been thru several sets of handles now and they just keep breaking. Very poor quality. Hopefully the company will bring back the older one!
Date published: 2018-05-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by disgustediniowa from Doesn't keep ice longer than 2 days I purchased this brand new. The weather has been mid 70's to mid 80's. Cooler is outside under shade. Lid is always down tight. Items pre-cooled before going in cooler. If I open it 3-4 times a day (to grab a beverage) the ice is gone within 1 1/2 days. For the price you pay for this and to have it advertised as a 5 day ice cooler is a joke. I would have been better off just walking by but I had always known the brand for advertising correctly. What a joke.
Date published: 2018-07-27
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 73ms
- reviews, product