82 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler
When you need a tough cooler with extraordinary ice retention, choose a Coleman® 82 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE™ Insulation retains ice for six days in temperatures up to 90⁰ F (32.22⁰ C), and it still performs incredibly well on even hotter days. It’s also free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The outside is treated with a UV color additive that resists yellowing and weakening in the case. Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks, including 129 cans—over five cases of soda. A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close, and two-way handles make carrying easier. An antimicrobial additive helps prevent the liner from odor-causing bacteria, and the drain is rustproof and leak-resistant—extending the life of your cooler. The lid is even designed for added comfort—with the option to add a cushion (sold separately).
• Holds 129 cans—over five cases of soda
• Xtreme® 6 Technology keeps ice up to 6 days in temperatures up to 90° F (32.22° C)
• Threaded drain with drain valve
• Rust-proof stainless steel hardware
• Antimicrobial additive helps resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria on or in the cooler
• UV inhibitor helps prevents yellowing
• Comfort grip overmolded handles
• Tray and cutting board included for convenient food preparation
• Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
You May Also Like
82 Quart Xtreme® 6 Marine Cooler is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandpa Jon from High Quality I use this cooler as my "freezer" cooler while camping. We (pre) prepare frozen food items, packaged and in containers prior to our trips. We will this cooler with the frozen food containers and Arctic Ice Tundra (usually 4 xtra-large) to keep or frozen food items. Fill it up and keep the lid closed and it serves us for 5-6 day, keeping food items frozen/cold. Fine cooler.
Date published: 2019-02-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 179ms
- reviews, product