82 Quart Ultimate Xtreme® 6 Wheeled Cooler
Get the ultimate in long-term cold retention when you roll in with a Coleman® 82 Quart Ultimate Xtreme® 6 Wheeled Cooler. Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the walls and lid to keep your items cold for up to 6 days. Large enough to hold 129 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for the entire party. Whether you're headed on an extended-stay camping or hunting trip, the heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional 2-way handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. You can even secure extra gear to the lid with the integrated tie-down slots. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat™ lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.
• Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Ultimate Xtreme® technology uses extra thick insulation in the walls and lid for long-term ice retention
• Holds 129 cans
• Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Large tow handle for easy pulling
• 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
• Cup holders molded into the lid keep drinks close
• Integrated tie-down slots let you secure gear to the lid with bungees (sold separately)
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• Made in the USA
82 Quart Ultimate Xtreme® 6 Wheeled Cooler is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SuperPoser from Great for long weekend camping trips! I had the Xtreme 50 quart and wanted something a little bigger. The 83 Quart Xtreme 6 is awesome! Kept food and beverages ice cold all weekend... literally! Grapes that were not frozen ended up frozen the next day. We packed the cooler Thursday night and frozen items were still frozen on Monday, (still a lot of ice on Monday). I recommend this cooler for long weekend camping trips with the family and friends! If you eat less, I would also recommend the 50 Quart Xtreme 5 cooler which I used before this. It was just a little too small for the amount of food we eat on long weekend campouts.
Date published: 2018-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dmhdjdn from Good price Good for the price, it’s and excellent product. That is not going to break your budget
Date published: 2018-12-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product