85-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler
The Coleman 85-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler is designed for the rough and wild, be it a fishing expedition on the high seas or an epic camping trip in the wilderness. UVGuard material protects it from the sun's damaging rays, and integrated corrosion-resistant hinges and catch-free recessed rubber latches secure the antimicrobial liner in a virtually indestructible outer shell. In fact, once you slip a padlock into the lock slot, this chest is certified to resist even hungry grizzly bears. Thick insulation up to 2.5 inches and a tight-fitting gasket seal around the lid mean your cooler will keep food or the day’s catch cold and will retain ice for 7 days at tempsup to 90°F. Nonskid feet ensure your cooler stays where you want it, and tie-down points give you the option to secure the cooler to, say, your boat deck while leaving the lid free to open and close. When it’s time to pack up, extended-length rope handles with durable soft-touch grips make carrying comfortable. This tough, American-made cooler doesn't just survive rough conditions—it thrives in them.
• Retains cold and keeps ice for 7 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to 2.5-inch lid and floor insulation, 2-inch sidewall insulation, and tight-fitting gasket seal around lid
• Antimicrobial liner and integrated cutting board resist odor, mold, mildew, and fungus from forming on them
• Storage basket separates dry items from ice and beverages
• Dual-size drain for easy draining of excess water from a standard hose or a fast 2-inch gate mouth
• Interior dimensions: 22 x 10.7 x 15.6 inches; exterior dimensions: 32.8 x 19.4 x 21.8 inches
• Dry ice compatible
• Made in the USA
85-Quart Heavy-Duty Super Cooler is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Triple G from Coleman 85 super cooler Exceeded expectations. Loaded this with 15 frozen half gallon milk jugs (filled with fresh water) along with a few Arctic Ice ice packs, and left it (indoors) for a few hours shy of 10 days. Not an extreme test by many standards, but nonetheless, every half gallon jug still had substantial ice after 10 days. Five of the jugs on the bottom of the cooler were still almost completely frozen, and the thermometer inside the cooler indicated 34 degrees. I also own high quality ‘super coolers’ from other companies, and this cooler meets or exceeds the performance of the others. This cooler will be used to store ice at a trailhead where we will be hunting. The ice will (hopefully) be used to cool harvested wild game. This will save us hunting time and a very long trip to town and back for ice. Tip: twelve (12) half-gallon frozen milk jugs and two (2) one-gallon frozen milk jugs fit perfectly in the cooler (upright) with enough extra room for a few ice packs or cubed ice.
Date published: 2018-07-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product