9 Can Cooler (Red)
Whether you take it to the game, picnic or campsite, there are plenty of places to store what you need to keep cool in a red Coleman® 9 Can Cooler with removable hard liner. The convenient cooler has four places to store water bottles, extra snacks and small gear—a zippered pocket in the front, a mesh pocket under the lid and two mesh pockets on the sides. There's even a bungee cord on top for quick access. Use ice with the hard liner or ice substitutes without it. The soft liner is made of FDA-approved food contact material that's safe for use with food and drinks. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses.
- Holds 9 cans
- Remove hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Use ice with hard plastic liner, use ice substitutes without it
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
- Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
- FDA-approved soft liner, safe for use with food and drinks
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
- Dimensions: 9.45 in. x 6.7 in. x 10.24 in. (24 cm x 17 cm x 26 cm)
- Soft cooler made in China
- Hard liner made in U.S.A.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
9 Can Cooler (Red) is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gggjan60 from My Coleman 9 can cooler I used to have a Coleman 6 can cooler, I used it everyday as my lunch pail. But it really was too small, for the amount of food and drinks, that I was bringing. So when I saw the Coleman 9 can cooler, at 30% off special, it was a no brainer! This cooler can hold everything!
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laurieh from Great lunch box I got this for my 7 year old because he wanted to match his parents(I have the gray and my husband has the orange and tan) and he loves it. We use them as lunchboxes and they sure do hold a lot of food!
Date published: 2018-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bjp14 from Affordable This was being used for my husband's lunch container. This is the second one we have had. Wonderful product, well made. Withstands roughness. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2018-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike in Little Neck from Great for Car Travel IGreat for two people traveling on a day trip. Room for two sandwiches, 4 bottles of soda or water, package of cookies, and some string chees plus a cold pack. I had used a firm plastic cooler in the past but the Red Coleman soft cooler is easier to manage. Great price and quick delivery from Coleman.
Date published: 2018-11-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 16ms
- reviews, product