9 ft. x 7 ft. Instant Canopy
Get to the fun faster with a Coleman® 9 ft. x 7 ft. instant canopy. It takes just three minutes and three steps to set up the shelter for 63 sq. ft. of shade. The lightweight, telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set it up. The welded steel feet also keep the shelter stable on concrete and asphalt. Once it’s up, the canopy's UVGuard™ material offers 50+ UPF protection—blocking most of the sun’s dangerous rays. When the fun is done, the compact frame folds down quickly into a wheeled, easy-to-carry bag that fits inside most cars.
• Heavy-duty 150 D UVGuard™ material helps block the sun's harmful rays
• 9 ft. x 7 ft. for 63 sq. ft. of UPF 50+ sun protection
• Rectangular footprint and vaulted ceiling for sporting events, tailgating and camping
• Welded steel feet keep poles steady on asphalt
• Steel stakes to secure shelter on soft ground
• Easy, telescoping poles
• Comfort grips lock shelter into place with pinch-free adjustability
• Sets up in three minutes and three steps (Based on average set up time. Initial set up may take longer.)
• Wheeled carry bag for compact, easy carrying and storage
• 1-year limited warranty
9 ft. x 7 ft. Instant Canopy is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bromark70 from My Den Outdoors all the time on my laptop. I live under this thing. It's great. Out of the rain, and added protection with inexpensive side screen accessory keeps me dry. Been in Pensacola, Florida since 2014 and it was one of my first purchases. Because it's up year round I've had to overlay a tarp on the strong yet lightweight frame to cover for minor holes from cat claws, etc. Can't say enough good about this shelter. I am literally under it day and night. My wife visits now and then.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dawn from Really nice I bought this because I have a small deck and no trees and wanted shade. My son n I put it up in 10 minutes. Follow the directions and you can too. It's well made. I'm very happy with this canopy. Thanks coleman, I'm a happy customer!!
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 1 out of 5 by TomOinGburg from Too low, for short people only When I did a test setup I found the legs only have one height setting, unlike some other shelters that have 3 height settings.
Date published: 2018-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnaRN from Money well spent Easy to set up and portable. Perfect size that can work for many different occasions. Sturdy structure. Good buy.
Date published: 2018-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by P dog from it's affordable and is just the perfect size. we use this item on our patio and it's just the right size
Date published: 2018-06-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product