Aerobed OptiComfort Inflatable Airbed with Headboard & Built-In Pump, Queen
Discover our softest, most comfortable sleep solution with the Aerobed OptiComfort Inflatable Airbed with Headboard & Built-In Pump, Queen. Its 4-layer construction offers the look and support of a traditional bed, and the soft-touch, bonded fabric surface is more puncture-resistant, lighter, and uses less PVC than air mattresses of the same size. All it takes is the flick of a switch on the handheld wand to activate the built-in pump, and its pressure indicator light tells you when the bed is fully inflated. The pump’s control wand also comes in handy to adjust the mattress’s firmness while remaining comfortably in bed. But if you have to get up for any other reason, the inflated bed’s 18-inch height certainly makes getting in and out of bed easier. Enjoy a relaxing bedtime read as you recline against the integrated headboard, which also keeps pillows in place when you’re ready to doze off. When it’s time to pack up, the quick-release valve deflates the mattress with ease, and a carry bag offers simple storage until the next blissful night.
• Bonded fabric surface is 90% more puncture-resistant, 20% lighter, and uses 30% less PVC than standard Aerobed air mattresses of the same size
• Integrated headboard and 4-layer construction offer the look and support of a traditional bed
• Built-in pump easily inflates bed with the flick of a switch; pressure indicator light signals when mattress is fully inflated
• Pump control wand lets you adjust the firmness while remaining comfortably in bed
• 18-inch height makes getting in and out of bed easier
• Supports up to 600 pounds
• 2-year limited pump warranty; 1-year limited bed warranty
You May Also Like
Aerobed OptiComfort Inflatable Airbed with Headboard & Built-In Pump, Queen is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jay Miller from Flat after 2nd use Bought it for when we have extra family for the holidays. My niece and her husband slept on it last night and lost its air. 2nd aero bed that we did not get more than 3 uses out of and both were the top of line. Never used outside or did any children jump and play on. Used on a carpeted floor. First one thought was a fluke, but when the second one did not hold air a pattern is starting. Only used them 2-3 times a year which is not worth $150.00-$200.00 bought it in July for family and was great for the first weekend. Now to late to send back, never buy aero again. This is the 2nd one we did not get more than 3 uses out of.
Date published: 2018-12-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rick S from flat within 6 hours I am also never going to buy another aero bed. Pump it up at 10 PM and by 4 AM it's flat. would like to know what is wrong with this design, can it be fixed? was a nice bed, too bad you can't sleep on it.
Date published: 2019-01-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Floyd from Not recomended Went flat after 5.5 to 6 months. used as a regular bed for my collage student.
Date published: 2019-01-31
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 164ms
- reviews, product