All-Terrain™ Plus Single High Airbed – Queen
No matter how tough the day was, you'll find relaxing comfort when night falls with a Coleman® All-Terrain™ Plus Single High Airbed. Each All-Terrain™ bed sports a Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface that is stronger, lighter and more comfortable, making it the go anywhere, do anything bed. Go ahead, abuse this bed - the fabric layer adds durability and strength to make it 47% more puncture-resistant. With the convenience of an included 4D pump, you’ll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the revolutionary construction is 25% more stretch-resistant, so it helps maintain pressure though the night for better support. At the same time the AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support, while the fabric provides a soft-touch surface to offer relaxation after a long day. When you're ready to pack up, the bed fits easily inside the included carry bag for easy storage until you're ready for your next adventure.
• Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface is more durable and soft to the touch
• 47% more puncture-resistant, 25% more stretch-resistant and 30% lighter than a standard Coleman® airbed of the same size
• Stronger material lets this bed support up to 800 lbs.
• Included 4D pump for easy inflation and deflation, outdoors or indoors (batteries sold separately)
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• Fits standard queen size sheets
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 78 x 58 x 8 in.
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
All-Terrain™ Plus Single High Airbed – Queen is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jones720 from Not all terrain Used this air bed 4 times before it popped. Not worth the buy.
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oscarc from Durable - missing key feature Have always had a Coleman and needed a replacement after 15 yrs. my previous stood the test of tome, and I believe this one will also however it’s missing one favorite feature... the ability to hold air between breaths! My previous bed, in conjunction with my Coleman pump was a breeze to blow up, and when the pump finished, I’d inflate it completely full and the one-way valve allowed me to exhale into the mattress and retain that air. Not the same with the new one as the one way valve doesn’t exist. Not what I expected, but if I get another 15 yrs and 500+ uses out of it, I’m happy!
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Atover from Amazing product We recently purchased new camp gear to take the kids car camping. Needed a couple of inflatable mattresses to sleep on. Grant it I did says I taking kids with me so we decided to go with a little mor robust mattress and it worked out great. Very comfortable and very top quality products. Very comfortable did I mention that. Would recommend them to anyone
Date published: 2017-11-06
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product