All-Terrain™ Single High Airbed – Twin
No matter how tough the day was, you'll find relaxing comfort when night falls with a Coleman® All-Terrain™ Single High Airbed. Each All-Terrain™ bed sports a Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface that is stronger, lighter and more comfortable, making it the go anywhere, do anything bed. Go ahead, abuse this bed - the fabric layer adds durability and strength to make it 47% more puncture-resistant. Grab your favorite Coleman® airbed pump, and you'll always be ready to inflate your bed, indoors or outdoors. Once you find the perfect firmness, the revolutionary construction is 25% more stretch-resistant, so it helps maintain pressure though the night for better support. At the same time the AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free. The ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support, while the fabric provides a soft-touch surface to offer relaxation after a long day. When you're ready to go, the Wrap 'N' Roll™ built-in storage system makes packing up simple until you're ready for your next adventure.
• Puncture Guard™ bonded fabric surface is more durable and soft to the touch
• 47% more puncture-resistant, 25% more stretch-resistant and 26% lighter than a standard Coleman® airbed of the same size
• Stronger material lets this bed support up to 400 lbs.
• AirTight® system is factory-tested to be leak-free
• Wrap 'N' Roll™ built-in storage system – just fold, roll and store
• ComfortStrong™ coil construction provides better support for superior comfort
• Double Lock™ valve is dual-sealed to be leak-free
• For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
• Fits standard twin size sheets
• Approximate Inflated Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 8 in.
• 1-year limited warranty
• All Coleman® airbed pumps recommended (sold separately)
All-Terrain™ Single High Airbed – Twin is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TedP from Defective on arrival. After unpacking and inflating, there was a very noticeable bulge on the bottom left corner of the Coleman air mattress. I planned to send it back to Coleman for a replacement, but would have to prepay shipping to and return, plus insurance. I failed to read the return policy. I will not order online from Coleman again for that reason, plus for Coleman's quality insurance failures, regarding the products they sell.
Date published: 2018-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cathy from I have my first air bed All-Terrain it's great I hope that it will be for outdoors, however, I have only been able to use it inside because the weather is now really cold and I don't have a hearty enough friend to go with me. I look forward to using all my equipment from COLEMAN! I have a Senior National Park Pass I'm waiting to use!
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tommyknocker from Fit the Bill My job requires that I camp a lot. I have always used pads, I'll never use pads again. I just finished a two week job, nothing like laying down after a brutal days work to this very comfortable air mattress. I purchased the hand pump with it, works great.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jodi 48 from Good Quality This airbed was used for a one-month camping trip. It kept its air the whole time and was an excellent mattress.
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by RENA from LONG LASTING, DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE AFFORDABLE AND DURABLE. IT LASTS A LONG TIME EVEN WITH DAILY USE.
Date published: 2018-02-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 169ms
- reviews, product