Autumn Glen™ 40 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman® Autumn Glen™ 40 Sleeping Bag, even when it's 40 °F outside. You'll stay comfy with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, will fit inside the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control™ system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cord™ system to keep things cinched tight, and an included stuff sack provides extra storage protection.
• Stay comfortable when it's 40 °F outside
• Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 4 in. tall
• Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
• Quick Cord™ system for easy packing without tying
• Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Zip two together for double the room
• Stuff sack included
• Rectangular sleeping bag, 81 x 39 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
Autumn Glen™ 40 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GranPa Jim from Autumn Gllen 40 Big & Tall... Being 6’2” this sleeping bag lets me strech out well. Keeps me warm on coastal camp outs. When zipped together with the Autumn Glen 30 Big & Tall when I’m in the RV, it’s like our bed at home. The two different bag comfort rates allow me to flip them, to flow with different temperatures. Very comfy Coleman quality.
Date published: 2018-02-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 164ms
- reviews, product