Autumn Glen™ 40 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman® Autumn Glen™ 40 Sleeping Bag, even when it's 40 °F outside. You'll stay comfy with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, will fit inside the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control™ system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cord™ system to keep things cinched tight, and an included stuff sack provides extra storage protection.
• Stay comfortable when it's 40 °F outside
• Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 4 in. tall
• Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
• Quick Cord™ system for easy packing without tying
• Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Zip two together for double the room
• Stuff sack included
• Rectangular sleeping bag, 81 x 39 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Autumn Glen™ 40 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tbear1972 from Big guys approved!! Bought two of these to zip together for camping with my husband. Since I’m a short and round guy and he is tall, we definitely needed something to cover us both yet not so small that we would be smooshed. These sleeping bags were perfect! Comfortable, big and spacious. In addition, I of course got poison ivy the first trip out in them and had to wash the oils off the bags. Threw them into the wash/dryer when we got home. I’m so pleased to say that the padding inside didn’t shift or bulk up in places. They feel just the same as when we first got them! We are gonna enjoy these sleeping bags for years!
Date published: 2018-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by GranPa Jim from Autumn Gllen 40 Big & Tall... Being 6’2” this sleeping bag lets me strech out well. Keeps me warm on coastal camp outs. When zipped together with the Autumn Glen 30 Big & Tall when I’m in the RV, it’s like our bed at home. The two different bag comfort rates allow me to flip them, to flow with different temperatures. Very comfy Coleman quality.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alki from Ok so far light weight, easy to get back into stuff bag. Interior material is not very pleasing. catches on every little nail, skin edge, hairs so not real comfortable to move in.
Date published: 2019-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Willypaints from Awesome Bag! Awesome bag with plenty of sleeping room, that I have been looking for in a sleeping bag.
Date published: 2019-06-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
- reviews, product