Autumn Trails™ 30 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag
Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman® Autumn Trails™ 30 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag, even when the temperature drops to 30 °F outside. You'll stay comfy with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The soft flannel lining gives you extra warmth and comfort, while the Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. Stash a few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the exterior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Wrap 'N' Roll™ system, which lets you roll your bag right up into an attached cover.
• Stay comfortable when it's 30 °F outside
• Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 4 in. tall
• Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
• Wrap 'N' Roll™ system makes it easy to pack up, store and transport your bag
• Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Cozy cotton flannel lining
• Exterior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Zip two together for double the room
• Rectangular sleeping bag, 81 x 39 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
Autumn Trails™ 30 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kenneth from Comfy and cozy Comfy and cozy. Great for general camping. Nice and warm with a very comfortable flannel feel. Roomier than most bags. First bag I’ve ever used that had no problems with the zipper snagging.
Date published: 2018-03-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hotrod from Great bag cheap zipper system It’s very hard to sleep when your bag keeps unzipping during the night this zipper seems worn out after two years use about fifteen camping trips. The zipper seems to pop open behind the zipper tab then you have to unzip all the way mess with-the zipper and re zip. I’m 6’2” 180 lbs so it’s not a tight fit it’s just a product of today nothing lasts anymore everything is made to last a season. Thanks Coleman for making a product as lowsy as everyone else’s good job keep em buying and not happy.
Date published: 2018-10-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product