Big Basin™ 15 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag
Item Number 2000019653
The hybrid shape of the Coleman® Big Basin™ 15 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag gives you all the added warmth of a mummy and the extra space of a rectangular bag, perfect for when the temperature dips down to 15 °F. On warmer nights, simply keep the adjustable hood loose and open up the two-way zipper to get custom ventilation. When things cool off, lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation helps to retain heat, and the Thermolock™ draft tube helps to block warmth from escaping through the zipper. The fleece-lined footbox and special quilting construction surround your feet and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this extra-warm bag season after season.
• Stay comfortable when it’s 15 °F outside
• Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 6 in. tall
• ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
• Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
• Adjustable hood lets you find the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Double-batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
• Fleece-lined footbox for extra warmth and comfort for your feet
• 2-way zipper lets you open the bottom for more ventilation
• Tough, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover resists tears
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Hybrid sleeping bag, 92 x 39 in.
• 5-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Big Basin™ 15 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SABishop from Perfect Sleeping Bag I bought my Big Basin about 3 years ago and am very satisfied with it. It's perfect for very cold conditions and I love how much room there is.
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Full Timer from Great shell, Needs more insulation Feels great to the hand and very comfy inside. The addition of more insulation would make this a top notch cold weather bag. Make sure to separate the layers and loft by hand after removing from the stuff sack in order to get the most out of this bag.
Date published: 2019-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Awbiegurl from My perfect bag! I’ve had my Big Basin since about 2012-ish. I’ve camped with it tent camping in the snow in Yellowstone and the Tetons, cool spring weather in the Carolinas, and cold winter desert nights in Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona. I also use it in our little pop up off road camper. It’s safe to say it’s served me well! I love all the extra room in it to turn over and wiggle at night. If you are a small person and a cold sleeper, you probably want to have a smaller bag to retain your heat closer to your body. I’m a bigger person and also a hot sleeper so I usually have a light blanket stuffed down in my sack so that I can use it to wrap up for extra insulation on super cold nights or to unzip my bag and use it as a lighter cover on warmer nights. I love the hybrid design with the extra room yet having the mummy style head allows me to put my pillows in the hood so they stay put and I can cinch everything up to stay warm when it’s Uber cold. This has been my favorite sleeping bag I’ve ever had even over many other more expensive name brands that I’ve had. I’ll probably be purchasing another one for my boyfriend as a gift because he’s always so jealous of my versatile, warm, and cozy bag every time we go camping!
Date published: 2019-11-15
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 58ms
- reviews, product