Hands-On: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 tablespoons while-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or cooking spray
- 10 ounces Brie, ribs removed, cut into 1/4- inch thick slices
- 8 ounces Bosc pears (about 2 small pears), thinly sliced
- 2 ounces arugula (about 2 cups)
- Heat a camping stove or grill to medium (about 350° to 375°F), or fit a grilling grate over the direct heat of glowing embers. Combine the mustard, honey, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush one side of tortillas with the oil or spray with the cooking spray; spread the second side of each tortilla with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
- Place each tortilla, oiled side down, on the camping stove or grilling grate directly over the heat source. Arrange 1/4 of the cheese slices evenly on half of each tortilla; grill until the cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute. Arrange the pears and arugula evenly over the cheese. Using a spatula, fold each tortilla in half to cover the filling, pressing gently to adhere. Grill until the arugula wilts, the tortillas are browned and crisp, and the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla into 2 wedges.