Camp Grill+ Instastart™
Start up the grill with just a push of a button when you pack the Coleman® Camp Propane Grill+. The Instastart™ push-button, matchless ignition is just the first piece of convenient technology you’ll notice on this durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance. The 180-sq.-in. cooking surface offers plenty of room above 11,000 BTUs of fully-adjustable cooking power. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. When the meal is over, the porcelain-coated surface and grease management system remove for simple and quick cleanup.
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 11,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Spacious 180 sq. in. cooking area
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Cooking surface is removable for easy cleaning
• Durable, porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean
• Lasts up to 2 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
Camp Grill+ Instastart™ is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Old Time Camper from Grill Warps Easily Coleman typically builds things to last but this grill doesn't stand up to the heat. The metal grill is made of thin "steel" and bends after being heated.
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by jbeierl from Essential when Fire Bans are in effect We purchased this grill knowing that this summer would likely have fire bans all over Colorado. It's already proven itself doing an excellent job on grilled ribeyes. Fits nicely in our compact camping van. Wouldn't be without it!
Date published: 2018-04-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jlt01 from Compact and affordable We bought this grill because it fit in the space we had to store it in. It does a good job cooking hot dogs, sausages and hamburgers. My only “issue” with it is the opening for carrying. The edge of the metal should be bent over so it is more comfortable to carry.
Date published: 2018-07-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sokodad from Not a good grill Got this grill with a Coachman camper. Since new we've had to light it with a lighter because igniter has never worked. Grill seems cheesy and cheap. I guess for free with camper you get what you pay for.
Date published: 2018-07-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
- reviews, product