Camp Propane Grill/Stove+
Sauté veggies while you’re grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you’re cooking up burgers when you pack the propane-powered Coleman® Camp Propane Grill/Stove+. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition to get things going on this durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance that offers camp cooks a grill and stove at the same time. The stove surface fits a 10-in. pan, and the 130-sq.-in. grill area offers plenty of room. The stove and grill equally share 22,000 BTUs of fully-adjustable cooking power. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. When the meal is over, the grates and grease management tray remove for simple and quick cleanup.
• 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
• Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Grill melted severely under medium heat. This was only the second time I was using the grill portion of the stove. I was cooking a single pound of bacon in two batches with an aluminum griddle on top of the grate. This was at medium or lower heat as the bacon was not burning or cooking to fast and the heat was not on for an unusually long time. The griddle did not warp and it was not blocking the entire grill surface.
Date published: 2019-06-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by aaaa from Grill melts in moderate heat Grill melts in moderate heat, and apparently is not covered by warranty.
Date published: 2018-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by MariusS. from Super fast cooking! Used this Grill/stove for 3 days 3 times a day cooking for 4 adults and 4 kids. Instant start, extremely fast. If you use it as it was supposed to be used (not putting pans or pots on the grill) you will have no problem with it. I saw the melted grill pictures from the reviews and think it’s only wrongly use of the grill. Has fine gas adjustments that allows you just to keep the coffee warm if you want. Used 2 small gas tanks (1 lb) in this 3 days for all that cooking. I recommend it with confidence. Marius.
Date published: 2019-07-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sandy B from Not as we hoped this product performed This was an utter disappointment. Would not recommend it. It could not take the heat of bbq, steaks, hamburgers.
Date published: 2018-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by TWare from Fast and Efficent! My husband got this for Fathers Day as our Coleman stove was very old and the knobs are off it( which I'm hoping someone can tell me where to get some so I can give the old one away as it still works) This stove is amazing! So fast and cooks anything!!!Buy one and you won't regret it!!!
Date published: 2018-07-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kmac from Not worth the money I used this grill for camping and by the 3rd use the grill nearly has a hole in the middle it is so warped and melted. It is unusable at this point. Not covered by warraranty. Disappointed.
Date published: 2018-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by jerry from excellent stove in camping very happy to have this in my first summer comping this year, easy to use like in home , strong fire let me cook /grill everything satisfied. recommend!
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kombi from Lasts and starts every time Ours is from 2005 - so 14 years so far Have had zero issues, and still satrts everytime with push of the button
Date published: 2019-07-04
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product