Camp Propane Grill/Stove+
Item Number 2000022344
Sauté veggies while you’re grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you’re cooking up burgers when you pack the propane-powered Coleman® Camp Propane Grill/Stove+. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition to get things going on this durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance that offers camp cooks a grill and stove at the same time. The stove surface fits a 10-in. pan, and the 130-sq.-in. grill area offers plenty of room. The stove and grill equally share 22,000 BTUs of fully-adjustable cooking power. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and on calm days, they fold down for use as side tables. When the meal is over, the grates and grease management tray remove for simple and quick cleanup.
• 2-in-1 design so you can use the grill and stove at the same time
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
• 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits a 10-in. pan on the stove area
• Spacious 130 sq. in. grill area
• 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
• Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
• Non-skid feet let you stir pots and pans with ease
• Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
• Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Camp Propane Grill/Stove+ is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 3 out of 5 by sparky from Bad heat control The valves are to sensitive and allow to much heat at the lowest setting. Will burn food every time. Suggest some kind of adjustable in line valve at the propane bottle.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Admiral Nelson from Perfect for two Perfect for two, maybe a couple more. Only used a few times of times but have not experienced any of the issues that past reviews have mentioned. This is the latest model though. It has clear warnings about its limitations. The grill is just that, a grill. You will not be able to uses pots or covers on the grill surface. It is made of a coated aluminium. I wouldn't try to bake a bunch of potatoes in foil on it either. Everything has worked as expected. The gas adjustment is not the most precise but I can get it pretty low with out it going out. The stove side is perfect for small pots and making morning coffee. It is fairly large in size but easy to handle and transport. Line the bottom with foil as suggested for easy clean up. When using the grill alone I also put some foil over the stove side to catch grease splatter. I am happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2019-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peter Mag from Perfect Grill Stove Combo. Been trying this grill out for the past month and it’s been working as expected. It does take time get used to the gas knob adjustments but besides that all works as expected.
Date published: 2019-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by bllpdx from Worth it! This is great for a weekend away in the woods. It is affordable, durable and does the job.
Date published: 2019-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lperez30 from Coleman grill stove Love love love the ability to grill and cook lightweight and compact.
Date published: 2018-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Old Faithful Got this stove on Craigslist for $20.00. Used it like 10 times and the regulator went out. Got the replacement at Walmart for $9.00 and it is working like new. I make carne asada, eggs(sunny side up), coffee, chicken...etc. love the grill, would have bought it new!
Date published: 2019-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yolanda from works better than my home's stove This was for a cammpin trip and it worked beautifuly, and It cooks so fast!
Date published: 2019-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kling from Perfect travel size Nice for a quick trip to the lake. Durable product.
Date published: 2019-09-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 234ms
- reviews, product