Carlsbad™ 4-Person Dark Room Tent with Screen Room
Sleep in after the sun rises or put the kids to bed early while the sun is still up with a Coleman® Carlsbad™ 4-Person Dome Tent with Screen Room. The Dark Room™ technology on this tent blocks 97.5% of sunlight to keep the tent darker if you want to sleep while the sun is up, and it also reduces how much the tent heats up during the day by up to 9.5%. You can grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes while you relax in the screen room. It's a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors, and with a full floor you can use it for extra sleeping space on warmer nights. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Awnings over the windows create ventilation without letting in any rain. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. Inside, there's enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• Dark Room™ technology blocks 97.5% of sunlight for sleeping in or early bed times
• Reduces up to 9.5% of heat in tent versus a comparable standard Coleman® tent
• Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
• Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Easy setup in about 15 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
• 9 x 7 ft. with 9 x 4 ft. screen room
• 4 ft. 11 in. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
Carlsbad™ 4-Person Dark Room Tent with Screen Room is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jtak77 from Happy with purchase Bought this tent for light overnight fishing trips, came out of the box good, fairly easy to set up, seems well constructed, tear down wasn’t bad either. I like the screen room as it fits my fishing gear and other camping items I like to keep dry and safe. It doesn’t seem as dark as advertised, but overall I feel good about the purchase.
Date published: 2018-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sand Dune ATV from Perfect for the hot Oklahoma summer. Was exactly what I was looking for. I get hot instantly when the sun hits me in a tent. Looked for something with a little light blocking ability. This was it. Was extremely comfortable to sleep in the mid day. Zero light gets in from the top. Only light that comes in is the bottom pad of the tent which is very little. The screened area is a little smaller than what I expected but loved it as I could sit and chill without insects getting in. I would highly recommend this style tent for summer camping any day!
Date published: 2018-05-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product