Carlsbad™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Dark Room Tent with Screen Room
Sleep in after the sun rises or put the kids to bed early while the sun is still up with a Coleman® Carlsbad™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Dome Tent with Screen Room. The Dark Room™ technology on this tent blocks 98.4% of sunlight to keep the tent darker if you want to sleep while the sun is up, and it also reduces how much the tent heats up during the day by up to 11.4%. You can grab a drink and an outdoor chair, and watch nature unfold before your eyes while you relax in the screen room. It's a great way to stay away from bugs while enjoying the great outdoors, and with a full floor you can use it for extra sleeping space on warmer nights. The Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension to let you set up your tent 50% faster than a comparable Coleman® tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Awnings over the windows create ventilation without letting in any rain. Illumiline™ reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• Dark Room™ technology blocks 98.4% of sunlight for sleeping in or early bed times
• Reduces up to 11.4% of heat in tent versus a comparable standard Coleman® tent
• Screen room with full floor for bug-free lounging and added sleeping space on warm, dry nights
• Up to 50% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman® tent with conventional setup
• Fast Pitch™ system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension
• Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Window awnings let you keep the windows open, even in the rain
• E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Easy setup in about 7 minutes
• Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
• 10 x 9 ft. with 10 x 5 ft. screen room
• 5 ft. 8 in. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Carlsbad™ Fast Pitch™ 6-Person Dark Room Tent with Screen Room is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jordan from Love It I was in the market for a bigger tent when my wife started going with me, and this is the best! kept it cool during July. plenty of room. and the front porch is a bonus! I would highly recommend this tent, I do all the time in person.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lola from No cover for window I really liked the features of this tent online but as I was putting it up I had a few disappointments. The major one is the large back window does not have a way to cover besides the rain fly, which still lets the cold air in. The rest of the windows have great zipped closures that keep the light out. Also, a clip broke the first time putting up. Then the waterproof spray made for outdoor fabric and camping gear left spray marks on the tent. So disappointed to have all this happen before actually camping the first time.
Date published: 2018-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mopar Mike from just what i wanted Camped near Niagara Falls and set up and sleeping was perfect . loved the Carlsbad Fast Pitch Dome Tent with screen room
Date published: 2018-09-25
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 213ms
- reviews, product