Guide Series® Liquid Fuel Stove
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather on the Coleman® Guide Series® Liquid Fuel Stove. The cooking surface fits two 10-in. pans simultaneously above two Band-a-Blu™ burners that deliver a total 14,000 BTUs of cooking power. When using Coleman® Liquid Fuel, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
• Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
• 1 gallon of Coleman® Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
• Band-a-Blu™ burners for reliable cooking power
• All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
• 14,000 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fits two 10-in. pans at the same time
• Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
• Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on 2.5 pints of Coleman® Liquid Fuel (sold separately)
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• 5-year limited warranty
• Made in the USA
Guide Series® Liquid Fuel Stove is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayB from Indestructible! I'd love to know how many meals I've eaten that were cooked on, first, my parents' 425E and, later, on my 425F. Later still, I acquired an original no-letter 425 that I disassembled, cleaned, and put back in service to become our go-to camp stove. That unit was made between '48 and '53 and still works perfectly. I purchased a new 425 at the Wichita store and was amazed at how similar the original is to the new one. And why not? If you have a proven design that just works, keep making them! These stoves will outlast me!
Date published: 2018-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lenno the poet from Thirty years old and stll going strong We bought ours in Brisbane Australia in the mid 1980s. Have used it extensively - many long sandy-salty camping trips on Barrier Reef islands. Plan to use it when camping at the Woodford Fdolk Festival in Queensland Australia this Xmas. It's rusty and soprt of falling apart, but still working fine - vastly better than gas. Want to get an up to date dual fuel version but it seems such are no longer stocked in Australia.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from With minimal Proper care these are Long Lifed I have 2 Colman liquid fuel stoves 1 is 47 years old and the second is 35years old. By oiling the pump , and changing it them twice in all that time they still work great. The only other thing I did to them was touch up the paint where I let them get a spot of rust.
Date published: 2017-11-14
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 69ms
- reviews, product