Our verification of social responsibility standards consists of:
- Both internal and external audits.
- Random onsite visits at factories.
- Worker Interviews.
- Key program documents such as the Vendor Code of Conduct and Supplier Handbook of our parent corporation, Jarden Corporation, outline our strict social responsibility requirements.
- All suppliers that sign the Vendor Code of Conduct must adhere to our comprehensive social responsibility requirements and are to follow all laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which our products are manufactured.
- To improve Coleman’s supply chain we work with our suppliers on an ongoing basis through: supplier training/ development; capacity building; root cause analysis and onsite visits to ensure our suppliers are meeting long- term compliance objectives.
- Various forms of training to include: in person; roundtables; webinars and e-learning.
- Comprehensive corrective action plans developed with suppliers to create long-term sustainable improvements.
- Root-cause analysis to drive issue resolution.
* * *
For additional information about our Corporate Social Responsibility program or to view our Code of Conduct or Supplier Handbook please visit http://www.jarden.com/suppliers.