Coleman® Kids Wonder Lake™ 2-Person Dome Tent
Item Number 2000024383
From the campsite to the backyard, let the fun begin in a Coleman® Kids Wonder Lake™ 2-Person Dome Tent. With this tent, your child can have their own tent that's just like mom and dad's, but it's designed to fit a kid, including a fun, glow-in-the-dark logo. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help them stay dry. The compact dome shape stands up to wind, and they'll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. Inside, storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it's time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• WeatherTec™ system – patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
• Fun design with glow-in-the-dark logo
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
• Patented pin-and-ring system secures your poles to your tent
• Door awning helps keep the rain out
• Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
• Included rainfly for extra weather protection
• Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
• Expandable carry bag lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing
• Easy setup in about 10 minutes
• 7 x 4 ft.
• 3 ft. center height
• Carry bag included
• 1-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Coleman® Kids Wonder Lake™ 2-Person Dome Tent is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by crash23 from affordable and durable For indoor use (possible outdoor eventually) My 2 year old grandson loves it.
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tillery from Perfect for Kids My grand daughter loves to play in her new tent! It has room for both of us and the dog to play and sleep in it. Perfect size and easy to put up and take down. Our first adventure was in her bedroom on a rainy day.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by MB99 from Cheap Junk Easy to set up, doesn’t really matter though because the zippers STINK. BOTH zippers were non-functional right out of the box. Terrible, cheap design.
Date published: 2019-06-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 309ms
- reviews, product