Colorado™ 2-Person Fishing Kayak
Item Number 2000014133
Take home your catch limit with a buddy after a day in the Sevylor® Colorado™ 2-Person Fishing Kayak. With 18-gauge PVC, a thick tarpaulin bottom and a tough nylon cover, this kayak is durable enough to get you to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole. Just in case, though, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The adjustable seats will keep you paddling comfortably the whole trip. But if you want to move more easily, you can always add the Sevylor® trolling motor and store your paddles in the convenient holders. The Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holders let you adjust your pole angle for the ultimate hands-free fishing experience. With your hands free, it's easier to take care of your gear, which stores nicely in the mesh pockets or attached to D-rings.
• 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
• 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures
• Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
• Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
• Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
• Sevylor® trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
• Paddle holders secure your paddles out of the way
• Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
• Mesh storage pockets keep gear and snacks close at hand
• D-Rings are an easy way to attach other equipment
• Adjustable seats move to fit you
• Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
• Fits two people
• NMMA® certified to hold up to 470 lbs.
• Inflated dimensions: 10 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft. 3 in.
• 1-year limited warranty
• Includes carry bag and pressure gauge
You May Also Like
Colorado™ 2-Person Fishing Kayak is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fordman1 from Fantastic Canoe/Kayak Easy to set up and easy to deflate and transport. Very stable for lake use. You will get many compliments and questions when people see you with this boat. 100% satisfied.
Date published: 2018-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jnz2018 from Affordable Light weight, compact, easy to assemble. The only inconvenient was the seat keeps folding backwards so I ended resetting the chair multiple times to avoid laying on my back.
Date published: 2018-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Do Mac from Stable, tough, lightweight Great for lengthy wilderness trips: lightweight means easier portages, slower travel but more stable than traditional canoes, nice for a big man going solo. Get a longer, 290 to 300cm kayak paddle to reduce water drippage inside, always carry pump and patch kit.
Date published: 2019-09-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by Full Curl from Colorado™ 2-Person Fishing Kayak Junk Mine poped down the seam, and was over a year old so they would not replace and did not have any parts for it. So $500 used it 2 times and now its junk. Don't waste your money.
Date published: 2018-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by btoth47 from Affordable,Durable & Just What I Wanted! We have a travel trailer so towing the boat is out of the question. But with the inflatable kayak it opens up so much more fishing & cruising possibilities were we RV!
Date published: 2019-09-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Allen from Ready for the tip The seem on the main chamber gave way after 6 uses over a year old so no help given. Disappointing to say the least after spending $450. Do not buy
Date published: 2019-11-10
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 172ms
- reviews, product